Thursday, September 19, 2013

Parmesan Garlic Asparagus


Casey makes the best chicken in the world! It's his hidden talent! Tonight, he made zesty herb chicken...AMAZING! I wanted to add something new to plate and asparagus is one of my favorites! Sometimes when you don't put asparagus on the grill, it's not as good. So, I tried this recipe that roasted it perfectly. Parmesan and garlic add the right amount of flavor to this side dish. I will be making this again!

Ingredients:
Olive Oil
About 20 Asparagus
2 tablespoons of Garlic (I use minced)
2 tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese (I used more because I love cheese)

First, place the biggest frying pan you have on the oven at a little above medium heat. Once it feels hot, add a couple splashes of olive oil, or however much you think you need. Put asparagus in the pan and spread them out, so all are laying flat on the pan. You can either let them sit there for two minutes or you can cover the pan for two minutes. After the two minutes are up, throw the garlic and Parmesan cheese in there and toss the asparagus in it. Let the asparagus cook until dark green and the garlic is a darker shade of beige. When I got ready to serve it, I put a little more cheese on it! Now, ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment